Worship Service Registration
Welcome! We are glad you want to join us in person.
• New Life is offering limited seating for “in-person” worship during the pandemic. We are currently providing two services at 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
• If our seating is filled, you will fill out a “waitlist” form. If a seat opens up, we will inform you. We might inform you as late as Sunday morning.
• We have begun offering in-person nursery and Children’s Church. We are only offering this for the 9:00 am service at this time, and space is limited. You can sign your children up through the same form you use to register for the service.
• We are following CDC, State and County guidelines regarding wearing masks, social distancing and sanitizing. Please be familiar with our procedures below as you make your reservation.
To reserve your spot at the September 27 9:00 am service, click here.
Registration for the September 27 11:00 am service is full.
In order to keep everyone safe, and so you know what to expect, here’s what happens when you arrive at our campus:
• When you turn into our driveway, an attendant will tell you where to park your car
• Enter the East Door of the lobby behind the building if you go left. Enter the West Door if you go right.
• With your mask on, check in at the desk inside the door. An attendant will tell you your pod number.
• An usher will take you to your pod. Use the touchless sanitation machine on the way into the auditorium.
• Stay in your seat until the end of the service. The service is an hour long. If you need to use the restroom, only 1 household is permitted in the restroom at a time.
• After the service, an usher will dismiss your pod to leave by the South Entrance of the auditorium. If there is a child in childcare, only the parent or guardian are permitted to collect their child.
• You may leave your offering at the offering boxes on the way out, or you can give online using the “Give” button at newlifedresher.org, or send a check in the mail.
• Please go the whole way up the ramp and out into the parking lot so that there is no line congestion on the ramp as people exit.
• Please take time to chat with one another once you are out in the parking lot.
After the service is over, our custodial crew will sanitize chairs, tables, and restrooms before the next event.