Jesus draws us together.
New Life is a multigenerational and increasingly diverse community centered on the reality of Jesus’ presence among us. It’s because our lives have been changed by Jesus that we find ourselves in relationship with one another. At some point, we all realized that we were more broken and sinful than we thought we were. But we’ve discovered that, through the grace of Jesus Christ, we are more loved and accepted by God than we could have ever imagined.
Jesus moves us toward others.
And that reality moves us to seek the renewal of a broken world around us. Our commitment is to engage our local community, to serve needs in our metropolitan area, and through many channels, to participate in God’s global work around the world.
Relationship with Jesus relates to everything.
So we have Sunday morning worship, home groups, youth groups, kids clubs, and many ministries and activities besides. But these are all driven by relationship: first with Jesus who changes us, second with those he gathers together at New Life, and finally by our desire to relate Jesus to every aspect of our world.
Want to know more about New Life?
We offer our introductory Welcome Class for newcomers twice each year, once in the fall and once in the spring. Come find out what makes New Life tick. Participants must register for the class and will have the option at the end to sign-up for membership. Contact the church office for more information.
The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- There is one God, eternal and self-existing in three persons (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) who are to be equally loved, honored, and adored.
- All mankind participated in Adams fall from his original sinless state and is thus lost in sin and totally helpless.
- The Sovereign God, for no other reason than His own unfathomable love and mercy, has chosen lost sinners from every nation to be redeemed by the quickening power of the Holy Spirit and through the atoning death and resurrection of His son, Jesus Christ.
- Those sinners whom the Spirit quickens, come to believe in Christ as Savior by the Word of God, are born again, become sons of God, and will persevere to the end.
- Justification is by faith and through it the undeserving sinner is clothed with the righteousness of Christ.
- The goal of Gods salvation in the life of the Christian is holiness, good works, and service for the glory of God.
- At death the Christians soul passes immediately into the presence of God and the unbelievers soul is eternally separated from God unto condemnation.
- Baptism is a sign of Gods covenant and is properly administered to children of believers in their infancy as well as to those who come as adults to trust in Christ.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth, visibly and bodily, at a time when He is not expected, to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
- The Gospel of Gods salvation in Jesus Christ must be published to all the world as a witness before Jesus Christ returns.