1. Partnering with those on the front lines of ministry, both globally and locally, participating in active ministry with them.
2. Giving financially. Throughout our history, New Life has had a strong commmitment to supporting missions organizations and missionaries, many who are sent out from NLD. We also give to our partnerships.
3. Sending laborers into the harvest fields, particularly into the partnerships we have formed
4. Caring for and encouraging those we have sent into full-time ministries
5. Participating in church planting, locally and globally
• Give financially! Each year our annual budget includes significant support for the missionaries we have sent out from NLD and to our local and global partnerships.
• Subscribe to the e-mail summary of prayer requests for our partnerships and our missionaries and pray!
• Become a part of the Missions Team, which cultivates a heart for missions within our Body and coordinates annual events of celebration, mission-awareness, and fund-raising.
• Offer your gifts to be used in our fund-raisers and the annual Missions Festival in the first half of the eyar. We need artists, cooks, musicians, photographers, set-up crews, and administrators, to name a few!
• Go on a missions trip. We send out 2-3 local and global trips each year.
• Teach ESL weekly to immigrants in NE Philadelphia. You can see more about this ministry by going to the ESL website.
• Tutor and befriend immigrant teenagers in NE Philadelphia.
• Become a part of a Care Team for one of our missionary families.
• Become a resource to our children’s ministry with ideas for building a heart for outreach in our children.